Local guide Joan Ward will tell us the history of the dressings and take us to the 6 wells in Tissington called Children's Well, Coffin Well, Hall Well, Hands Well, Town Well and Yew Tree Well.
There will be time to look around the centre of the village before we travel to Bakewell for a 2 course lunch in the Wheatshead Inn.
At 2.30pm we leave for a 'Tales Tour' of the Derbyshire Dales. Joan will point out places of interest and at 3.30pm we arrive in Buxton where afternoon refreshments will be provided at Pavillion Gardens.
- Homemade Steak & Ale Pie With Chips & Mushy Peas
- Battered Haddock With Chips & Mushy Peas
- Homemade Local Recipe Homity Pie With Chips & Salad (Vegetarian Option)
- Homemade Bakewell Pudding
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Bramley Apple Pie With Custard or Cream
If you book today, there is a £10 deposit in order to secure your place and then a further £26 in order to pay full price for your guided tour, lunch and afternoon refreshments as well as travel with pick up and drop off points in Rodley, Leeds and Wakefield.